DentoCranial Therapeutics PC is the area's leader in TMJ therapy, sleep apnea and non-extraction orthodontic treatment. We are dedicated to providing quality patient care in a nurturing and supportive environment to the best of our professional abilities.
JAMES M. KENNEDY, D.D.S., F.A.G.D.,graduated from John Carroll University in 1971 with a B.S. in Biology. His Dental Degree was earned from University of Detroit Dental School. He strives to stay up to date with the latest studies and techniques having completed over 2,500 accredited hours in his fields of interest: TMJ disorders, non-extraction orthodontics and sleep disorders.He has also taught courses on topics such as TMJ therapy, nutrition and cranial osteopathy and has presented at conferences since 1992 to the present. As an author, many articles have been published by various organizations.
In 1991, he limited his practice to TMJ and orthodontics with 28 years of experience in diagnoses and treatment. Since then, he has successfully developed the snoring and sleep apnea area of his practice.
Professional accolades and memberships include
• Fellowship - Academy of General Dentistry, 1985
• Passed DentoCranial Competency Exam by the Cranial Academy — 1991
• Lifetime Achievement Award from Holistic Dental Association — 2004
• Guide to America's Top Dentists 2006, 2007Cambridge Who's Who, 2006
• Holistic Dental Association - past president and past newsletter editor
• American Academy of Gnathologic Orthopedics - past president and
current education chairman
• American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine